Thursday, June 13, 2013

Halton Hills Small Business Builder - Portrait and Headshot offer



As someone who’s had to cobble every little piece of information, website, text and images by himself I know the work that goes into building your own business.  With that in mind I wanted to launch a trial program for Halton Hills residents.  The Me Breathing Small Business Builder.

The offer is simple.  If you are a small business and are in need of headshots for your facebook page, website or print pieces I will shoot, and edit one watermark free, high resolution digital image for $10.  Additional images can be purchased at a cost of $5 an image, up to 5 images in total.

If you are a charity you qualify for a free headshot!

My typical studio headshot price starts at $60.  I’m doing this simply because I recognize that our business faces need to be as professional as our business itself and that can be difficult if you don’t have access to the right people or equipment. 

I love doing environmental portraits and would love to make those available but offering that depends on current workload, and our mutual availability.  Studio works best because I can easily work around a lot of things, time being the most pressing. Please understand if you want an environmental shoot and I cannot make it work.

As a trial this offer is open from June 12 – 26, and to the first 10 people/businesses who qualify.  After that I can evaluate the success/demand of such a program and do it again. I love giving where I can so I'd love to do this on a regular basis.

If this is of interest to you or would be to someone you know, you can reach me through my website or facebook page.

Cheers,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment