Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sharon N | Studio session selections | MB photography

"It smells like delicious baked goods in here!"

This, from my model, Sharon, while in the middle of setting up the lights.  It did smell good at the home studio - I enjoy baking bread and now I think whenever I have someone over I'm going to have to put make a loaf!

My home studio is tiny.  Like, two couches, large leather ottoman in a comfortable space before you put up the background and lights tiny.  But we have fun and you need to know that if you bring a friend that friend will be holding a reflector or a hair dryer or something related to the shoot.  No one gets to just sit there. :)

The bulk of this shoot was with two westcott 28" apollos on opposite sides of Sharon feathered away.  The latter part of the shoot was with a westcott 7' parabolic umbrella directly overhead and a single Apollo camera right.












No comments:

Post a Comment