Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halton Hills family portrait photographer | James Merritt Photography

Been down with some bronchitis and pneumonia as has my wonderful son and I find myself way behind on blogging and photo updates! I have them and will soon get to posting them!

Here is a recent shoot with the Holm's.  When we finished their family portrait shoot earlier this year we understood that we'd be meeting up again for a short session. This time with Son and girlfriend.

The weather refused to cooperate for the planned outdoors shoot so we quickly headed in and out of the cold (cold) rain for a studio shoot.  for studio shoots I typically use either a neutral grey background or black flats, speedlights, and light modifiers.  Natural light is wonderful but it is fairly rare at night ;)

These are just selections from the half hour shoot.  They brought their "A" game with them and it made it so easy.







No comments:

Post a Comment